- duty-free zone :)
- great parties and apres-ski
- well prepared routes
- not for those who value peace
- the resort is divided into two parts by Carosello and Mottolino, connected only by ski buses
- difficult access (if you want to go by car don't forget about the chains)
Do you want to ride and party without restraint? Livigno is a trip for you! Very well prepared routes and events until dawn & #8211; that's Livigno. In addition, delicious Italian cuisine, unforgettable apres ski and duty-free shopping paradise 🙂
The price includes:
✔ Livigno 6-day skipass with 115 km of slopes
✔ accommodation (7 nights) in 3 * apartments (more in the ACCOMMODATION tab)
✔ travel by a comfortable coach (more in the TRANSPORT tab)
✔ care of our guides
✔ SMS during trips, thanks to which you will not miss anything
✔ special SNOWEE discounts on site, to make it a little cheaper
✔ selected SNOWEE attractions (check more in the ATTRACTIONS tab)!
The price does not include:
- compulsory SKI & SNB insurance at PLN 49 (automatically added to the reservation) KL and salvage: PLN 50,000, accident insurance: PLN 15,000, luggage PLN 1,000
- meals, but the apartment has a kitchen 🙂
- returnable deposit for the apartment: 50 € per person (returned after cleaning the apartment)
- registration and climate fee: 15 € per person
- pillow cases (you can take yours)
- final cleaning: 50-100 € per apartment (you can clean yourself without costs)
- returnable deposit for ski pass: 5 €
- obligatory contribution to the Tourist Guarantee Fund: 10 PLN
- SKI or SNB group training 12 hours: 350 PLN
- FREESTYLE SKI or SNB group training 12 hours: 400 PLN (check more in the ATTRACTIONS tab)
- travel cancellation insurance (can only be bought when booking the trip): PLN 200
- additional COMFORT insurance - medical expenses and rescue sums extension up to 80,000 PLN, accident insurance sums extension up to 30,000 PLN and additional liability insurance for 80,000 PLN at the price of 69 PLN
- additional EXTREME insurance - valid outside of designated pistes (FREERIDE) and while riding in SNOWPARK (FREESTYLE): 79 PLN
- additional PREMIUM Insurance (COMFORT + EXTREME): 99 PLN
- optional SNOWEE attractions (check more in the ATTRACTIONS tab)!
Terms of payment:
- advance payment of PLN 400 payable within 48 hours of signing up for the trip,
- the rest of the amount is payable up to 30 days before departure
Livigno is a well-known and well-liked resort in the Italian Alps, whose atmosphere is so unique and attractive that it can quickly hit the list of your favorite locations for skiing or snowboarding! All this thanks to the combination of diverse slopes with a length of 115 km, sunny weather, low prices in shops covered by the duty-free zone and famous apres ski events around the Bombardino drinks 🙂
In the center of the resort there is a promenade a little over 1 km long, along which there are hotels, bars, shops and supermarkets, and the side streets connect to the parallel beltway road. The buildings are small and have a traditional style, creating a pleasant atmosphere.
Livigno, is located in the north of Lombardy, in the Rhaetian Alps, and borders with Switzerland. The town itself, situated on a beautifully situated plateau, is surrounded by the Mottolino and Carosello massifs, which invite tourists seeking excitement to perfectly prepared slopes. Livigno has a favorable microclimate, thanks to which you can ski here from November until the end of May, and the snow park is open all year round. By the Italians, the resort is called Little Tibet.
Length of ski runs: 115 km
- easy routes 30 km
- medium routes 70 km
- difficult routes 15 km
Accommodation in 3 * apartments for 4, 6 or 8 persons. All apartments have a fully equipped kitchenette.
Freestyle / Freeride trainings will be conducted by talented team players Tripout Optics. Training at all levels. The instructors will guide you on every level of freestyle and freeride skills. We will post more information about PROs who will teach you soon. 😉
To feel the unusual party atmosphere of this place, it's worth visiting the pubs: Kuhstall, Homelywood, Mickey & #8217; s, Helvetia and the most popular apres ski & #8211; Alegra. It's a warm-up, because later there is Kokodi disco known from the best parties!
Many other attractions from SNOWEEthat your trip to the Alps would be even more cool. Party on the slopes? Regional dinner? We always have something extra up our sleeve. You will know the details before departure.
We provide highest class coaches with WC and AIR CONDITIONING. For your convenience, each of our coaches has more legroom.
Coaches leave without additional payment from cities:
Possible transfer from the cities for an extra charge:
- Krakow + PLN 50
- Szczecin + PLN 100
- Gdansk + PLN 100
It is also possible to get on the bus route (e.g. in Germany) - more info. on our hotline.
If we do not collect enough participants to leave the specific city, commuting to the meeting point could be arranged via internal transport. This transport (access to) can be made by public transport, bus or coach, other than the final transport.
The exact departure times of coaches from particular cities will be available in the booking panel 4 days before departure.
In the event of coach delays, you will be notified by SMS or telephone.
The seats in the coaches are numbered, so your team will definitely sit together! 🙂
Due to your comfort and safety, we have baggage allowances.
You can take with you:
- hand luggage: 5kg
- main luggage: 20kg (soft bag preferred)
- one set of equipment (skis / board + poles + boots);
Skis and boards can be packed in covers.
For snowboard equipment, it is best to unscrew the bindings and fasten them together with shoes in a separate bag. You will be sure that they will not break 😉
If you take a large cover (quiver), the sum of its weight together with your bag may not exceed 35kg.
You can increase the main luggage to 30kg (XL luggage) for the price of 100 PLN.
You can buy additional luggage at the price 200 PLN (20kg bag).
You can buy additional equipment for the price of 120 PLN (skiing or snowboarding).
If you chose the option with self transport you pay PLN 200 less!
You will receive the exact address of the residence 4 days before departure.
Free outdoor approx. 200 m from the apartment building
The residence also has a covered parking lot for 10 CHF / day (earlier reservation required)