Do you want to ride and party without restraint? Livigno is a trip for you! Very well prepared routes and events until dawn & #8211; that's Livigno's business card. Plus delicious Italian cuisine, unforgettable apres-ski and duty free shopping paradise 🙂
The price includes:
✔ Livigno 6-day skipass with 115 km of slopes
✔ accommodation (7 nights) in a 3 * residence (more in the ACCOMMODATION tab)
✔ travel by a comfortable coach (more in the TRANSPORT tab)
✔ basic final cleaning (without a kitchenette)
✔ pillowcases for bedding and towels
✔ care of our guides
✔ SMS during trips, thanks to which you will not miss anything
✔ special SNOWEE discounts on site, to make it a little cheaper
✔ selected SNOWEE attractions (check more in the ATTRACTIONS tab)!
The price does not include:
- compulsory SKI & SNB insurance at PLN 49 (automatically added to the reservation) KL and salvage: PLN 50,000, accident insurance: PLN 15,000, luggage PLN 1,000
- meals, but the apartment has a kitchen 🙂
- returnable deposit for the apartment: 50 € per person (returned after cleaning the apartment)
- additional final cleaning: 50-100 € / apartment. (you can clean yourself without costs)
- tourist tax: 10 € per person
- returnable deposit for ski pass: 5 €
- obligatory contribution to the Tourist Guarantee Fund: 10 PLN
- SKI or SNB group training 12 hours: PLN 300 (groups max. 7 people)
- FREESTYLE SKI or SNB group training 12 hours: 350 PLN (groups of max. 7 people) (see more in the ATTRACTIONS tab)
- travel cancellation insurance (can only be bought when booking the trip): PLN 150
- additional COMFORT insurance - medical expenses and rescue sums extension up to 80,000 PLN, accident insurance sums extension up to 30,000 PLN and additional liability insurance for 80,000 PLN at the price of 69 PLN
- additional EXTREME insurance - valid outside of designated pistes (FREERIDE) and while riding in SNOWPARK (FREESTYLE): 79 PLN
- additional PREMIUM Insurance (COMFORT + EXTREME): 99 PLN
- optional SNOWEE attractions (check more in the ATTRACTIONS tab)!
Terms of payment:
- advance payment of PLN 400 payable within 48 hours of signing up for the trip,
- the rest of the amount is payable up to 30 days before departure
Livigno is a well-known and well-liked resort in the Italian Alps, whose atmosphere is so unique and attractive that it can quickly hit the list of your favorite locations for skiing or snowboarding! All this thanks to the combination of diverse slopes with a length of 115 km, sunny weather, low prices in shops covered by the duty-free zone and famous apres-ski events with Bobmardino drinks throughout the Alps 🙂
In the center of the resort there is a single, main pedestrian street with a length of just over 1 km, along which there are hotels, bars, shops and supermarkets, and the side streets connect to the parallel beltway road. The buildings are small and have a traditional style, creating a pleasant atmosphere.
Ski and snowboard tracks in Livigno
Livigno is located in the north of Lombardy, in the Rhaetian Alps, bordering Switzerland. The town itself is situated on a beautifully situated plateau, is surrounded by the Mottolino and Carosello massifs, which invite tourists eager for impressions on their perfectly prepared slopes. Livigno has a favorable microclimate, thanks to which you can ski here from November until the end of May, and the snow park is open all year round. By the Italians, the resort is called Little Tibet.
Length of ski runs: 115 km
- easy routes 30 km
- medium routes 70 km
- difficult routes 15 km
On this trip we offer two standards of accommodation 3 * standard and 4 * comfort
Standard 3 * accommodation:
Accommodation in 3 * apartments near the center and lifts.
Standard 4-person apartments (approx. 30-45 m²) +50 PLN / person
Standard 6-person apartments (approx. 50-65m²) included in the price
Accommodation comfort 4 *:
Accommodation in new 4 * apartments close to the center and lifts.
Comfort 4-person apartments (approx. 40-50m²) +150 PLN / person
Comfort 6-person apartments (approx. 60-75m²) +100 PLN / person
If you want to have a guarantee of accommodation in an apartment of a given size, it is possible only with an email confirmation to: firstname.lastname@example.org
ATTENTION !!! The following photos are examples and do not constitute an offer!
Freestyle / Freeride trainings will be conducted, among others, by a very talented player Tripout. Alexander Czuba I specialize in Freestyle Snowboarding, he includes in his top tricks double cork 1080. Of course, it will guide you on every skill level. Alexander gained many years of experience while representing the national team (https://www.instagram.com/aleksanderczuba/).
To feel the unusual party atmosphere of this place, it's worth visiting the pubs: Kuhstall, Homelywood, Mickey & #8217; s, Helvetia, and the most popular apres-ski & #8211; Alegra. It's a warm-up, because later there is Kokodi disco known from the best parties!
Many other attractions from SNOWEEthat your trip to the Alps would be even more cool. Party on the slopes? Regional dinner? We always have something extra up our sleeve. You will know the details before departure.
We provide high class coaches with WC, AIR CONDITIONING and VIDEO.
Coaches leave without additional payment from cities:
Possible transfer from the cities for an extra charge:
- Krakow + PLN 50
- Gdansk + PLN 100
If we do not collect enough participants to leave the specific city, commuting to the meeting point could be arranged via internal transport. This transport (access to) can be made by public transport, bus or coach, other than the final transport.
Coaches leave Poland in the afternoon and evening hours. The exact departure times of coaches from particular cities will be available in the booking panel 4 days before departure.
In the event of coach delays, you will be notified by SMS or telephone.
The seats in the coaches are numbered, so your team will definitely sit together! 🙂
Due to your comfort and safety, we have baggage allowances.
You can take with you:
- hand luggage: 5kg
- main luggage: 20kg (soft bag preferred)
- one set of equipment (skis / board + poles + boots)
Skis and boards can be packed in covers.
For snowboard equipment, it is best to unscrew the bindings and fasten them together with shoes in a separate bag. You will be sure that they will not break 😉
If you take a large cover (quiver), the sum of its weight together with your bag may not exceed 35kg.
You can buy additional luggage and / or an additional set of equipment at a price 120 PLN (20kg bag or set of equipment).
If you chose the option with self transport you pay 250zł less!
You will receive the exact address of the residence 4 days before departure.