3 Zinnen lies on the Italian-Austrian border, which creates a perfect mix: Italian play and cuisine plus Austrian order and organization. And the travel time from Warsaw and Wroclaw is only 10-12 hours. Sounds like a perfect vacation plan? 🙂
The price includes:
✔ 6-day ski pass 3 Zinnen covering 110 km of slopes
✔ accommodation (7 nights) in a 3 * hotel (more in the ACCOMMODATION tab)
✔ half board (breakfast and dinner)
✔ travel by a comfortable coach (more in the TRANSPORT tab)
✔ pillowcases for bedding and towels
✔ final cleaning
✔ WI & #8211; FI in common areas
✔ care of our guides
✔ SMS during trips, thanks to which you will not miss anything
✔ special SNOWEE discounts on site, to make it a little cheaper
✔ afternoon animations for children
✔ selected SNOWEE attractions (check more in the ATTRACTIONS tab)!
The price does not include:
- compulsory SKI & SNB insurance at PLN 49 (automatically added to the reservation) KL and salvage: PLN 50,000, accident insurance: PLN 15,000, luggage PLN 1,000
- climate and registration fee: 15 € per stay per person over 16 years old
- obligatory contribution to the Tourist Guarantee Fund: 10 PLN
- SKI or SNB group training 12 hours: 350 PLN
- KIDS group training (SKI or SNB) 12 hours of training + the opportunity to ride with a guardian for the rest of the day: PLN 500
- KIDS group training in English (SKI or SNB) 12h training + the opportunity to ride with a guardian for the rest of the day + 12h English course: 800 PLN
- SNB PREMIUM group training 18 hours: 500 PLN
- travel cancellation insurance (can only be bought when booking the trip): 200 PLN
- additional COMFORT insurance - medical expenses and rescue sums extension up to 80,000 PLN, accident insurance sums extension up to 30,000 PLN and additional liability insurance for 80,000 PLN at the price of 69 PLN
- additional EXTREME insurance - valid outside of designated pistes (FREERIDE) and while riding in SNOWPARK (FREESTYLE): 79 PLN
- additional PREMIUM Insurance (COMFORT + EXTREME): 99 PLN
- optional SNOWEE attractions (check more in the ATTRACTIONS tab)!
More on firstname.lastname@example.org or +48 539 923 175
Prices for children:
0 - 3 years (born after 31/01/2017): 49 PLN
4-7 years (born after 31/01/2013): PLN 1,199
8 years (born after November 30, 2011): PLN 1499
9-12 years (born after 31/01/2008): PLN 2,199
13-17 years (born after November 30, 2003): PLN 2,499
Persons without subscription: -1000 PLN
Contact us to get a discount.
Terms of payment:
- advance payment of PLN 400 payable within 48 hours of signing up for the trip,
- the rest of the amount is payable up to 30 days before departure
Three tops or Drei Zinnen is a mountain massif located in the Italian Dolomites consisting of three main peaks and five towns: Sesto, San Candido, Dobbiaco, Villabassa and Padola being the accommodation base for visiting tourists. In their vicinity extends the beautiful Tre Cime landscape park inscribed on the UNESCO World Heritage List.
For skiers and snowboarders, the constantly developing 3 Zinnen offers winter sports areas formed in an area of up to five connected mountains, including Monte Elmo, Stiergarten, Corda Rossa, Passo Monte Croce and Dolomiti del Comelico.
These five mountains together provide over 100 km of well-prepared trails for skiing or snowboarding. The resort stretches from 1131 m above sea level to 2200 m above sea level. A large part of the area is ideal for intermediate and beginners.
Number of routes:
Length of downhill runs: 110 km incl
Blue trails 30km
Red runs 55km
Black routes 25km
A 3 * cozy hotel located in Dobiacco. The nearest lift from the hotel is 900m. However, 50m from the hotel there is a free cable car station, which takes us to the main gondola station in 10 minutes. There is also a ski bus stop next to the hotel. All rooms have a flat-screen TV and wooden furniture. Guests have free access to WiFi and a ski storage room. Half board included (breakfasts and dinners). The hotel offers a delicious Italian and Tyrolean cuisine in veg.
Single rooms + 400 PLN
If you want to have a guarantee of accommodation in an apartment of a given size, it is possible only with an email confirmation to: email@example.com
ATTENTION !!! The following photos are examples and do not constitute an offer!
Animations for children, so that they can go crazy, have a snowball fight, make a snowman, play board games and dance 🙂 Every day in the afternoon & #8211; in the evening our animators will provide kids with fancy adventures and parents will have a moment to themselves 😉
"GIRO DELLE CIME" & #8211; Do you fancy a unique adventure? This amazing trip will allow you to see several peaks in the Dolomites - UNESCO World Heritage at one go - skiing or snowboarding! This is something that is really worth experiencing.
Reindeer Feeding & #8211; In 3 Zinnen lives the smallest Alpine reindeer herd, which is also the only herd in Italy 🙂 Every Thursday next to the upper station of the Rotwand cable car you can help feed these curly cuties <3 This is a great experience not only for children 🙂
Sledge & #8211; who among us does not love sledding 🙂 Crazy turns and a lot of laughter at all ages. In 3 Zinnen there are two toboggan runs with a length of 5 and 3 kilometers and sleds can be rented on site 🙂
Many other attractions from SNOWEEthat your trip to the Alps would be even more cool. Party on the slopes? Regional dinner? We always have something extra up our sleeve. You will know the details before departure.
We provide highest class coaches with WC and AIR CONDITIONING. For your convenience, each of our coaches has more legroom.
Coaches leave without additional payment from cities:
Possible transfer from the cities for an extra charge:
- Krakow + PLN 50
- Szczecin + PLN 100
- Gdansk + PLN 100
It is also possible to get on the bus route (e.g. in Germany) - more info. on our hotline.
If we do not collect enough participants to leave the specific city, commuting to the meeting point could be arranged via internal transport. This transport (access to) can be made by public transport, bus or coach, other than the final transport.
The exact departure times of coaches from particular cities will be available in the booking panel 4 days before departure.
In the event of coach delays, you will be notified by SMS or telephone.
The seats in the coaches are numbered, so your team will definitely sit together! 🙂
Due to your comfort and safety, we have baggage allowances.
You can take with you:
- hand luggage: 5kg
- main luggage: 20kg (soft bag preferred)
- one set of equipment (skis / board + poles + boots);
Skis and boards can be packed in covers.
For snowboard equipment, it is best to unscrew the bindings and fasten them together with shoes in a separate bag. You will be sure that they will not break 😉
If you take a large cover (quiver), the sum of its weight together with your bag may not exceed 35kg.
You can increase the main luggage to 30kg (XL luggage) for the price of 100 PLN.
You can buy additional luggage at the price 200 PLN (20kg bag).
You can buy additional equipment for the price of 120 PLN (skiing or snowboarding).
If you chose the option with self transport you pay PLN 200 less!
You will receive the exact address of the residence 4 days before departure.
Free parking in front of the hotel.