Freestyle & Freeride camp is a trip organized jointly with the Polish goggles producer Tripout! Our guests are those who fly well on boards and who will gladly show you the basics of park activities.
Nay! Exactly when we are in Verbier, the Freeride World Tour final will take place. The best riders in the world will compete on the neighboring wall of Bec des Rosses. You will see it live!
Of course you don't have to be a millet or an advanced rider to go to this camp.
And why right there? Because Switzerland is quality. Higher comfort of accommodation? The largest winter sports resort in Switzerland? Animations and attractions for children? You have it like a bank. In addition, access here takes less than to French centers.
The price includes:
✔ 6-day Verbier ski pass covering 180 km of slopes
✔ accommodation (7 nights) in a 4 * residence (more in the ACCOMMODATION tab)
✔ travel by a comfortable coach (more in the TRANSPORT tab)
✔ basic final cleaning (without a kitchenette)
✔ entry to the swimming pool
✔ care of our guides
✔ SMS during trips, thanks to which you will not miss anything
✔ special SNOWEE discounts on site, to make it a little cheaper
✔ selected SNOWEE attractions (check more in the ATTRACTIONS tab)!
The price does not include:
- compulsory SKI & SNB insurance at PLN 49 (automatically added to the reservation) KL and salvage: PLN 50,000, accident insurance: PLN 15,000, luggage PLN 1,000
- meals, but the apartment has a kitchen 🙂
- returnable deposit for the apartment: 50CHF per person (returned after cleaning the apartment)
- tourist tax: 20CHF per person
- additional final cleaning: CHF 50-100 / apartment (you can clean yourself without costs)
- pillowcases for bed linen: 18CHF (you can bring yours)
- returnable deposit for the ski pass: 5CHF
- obligatory contribution to the Tourist Guarantee Fund: 10 PLN
- extension of the ski pass to the entire Four Valleys (418 km of routes!): PLN 150 (NOTE! The pass can be extended up to 10 days before the date of departure)
- SKI or SNB group training 12 hours: PLN 300 (groups max. 7 people)
- FREESTYLE / FREERIDE SKI or SNB group training 12 hours: PLN 350 (groups of max. 7 people) (see more in the ATTRACTIONS tab)
- travel cancellation insurance (can only be bought when booking the trip): PLN 150
- additional COMFORT insurance - medical expenses and rescue sums extension up to 80,000 PLN, accident insurance sums extension up to 30,000 PLN and additional liability insurance for 80,000 PLN at the price of 69 PLN
- additional EXTREME insurance - valid outside of designated pistes (FREERIDE) and while riding in SNOWPARK (FREESTYLE): 79 PLN
- additional PREMIUM Insurance (COMFORT + EXTREME): 99 PLN
- optional SNOWEE attractions (check more in the ATTRACTIONS tab)!
Terms of payment:
- advance payment of PLN 400 payable within 48 hours of signing up for the trip,
- the rest of the amount is payable up to 30 days before departure
La Tzoumaz is located in the valley, right next to the world famous Verbier. The ski resort has the reputation of being one of the most important winter sports centers in the world. In Verbier, the competitors of the Ski World Cup compete, while freeriders take part in the finals of the Freeride World Tour competition. Only the best riders in the world descend from the Bec des Rosses (3222 m), recognized as the most difficult wall, with a 500 m elevation gain. The competition is watched live by as many as 6,000 annually. people.
La Tzoumaz is both a quiet town just in time for a holiday with children, as well as a starting point for people concentrating on riding and resting. However, don't worry & #8211; we will make sure that it is not boring (check our attractions!).
Verbier itself, which includes a basic pass, has 180 km of routes of all levels. For an additional fee (PLN 150), the ticket extends to all 4 valleys, offering over 418 km of pistes! Above Verbier towers the Mont-Fort peak, from which leads the black trail, awakening the imagination of advanced skiers. There are: boarder track and snow park. Those who take their first steps and less advanced riders also have somewhere to go here.
Total route length & #8211; 180 (418) km including:
- easy routes 77 (151) km
- medium routes 53 (154) km
- difficult routes 50 (113) km
4 * The residence with a higher standard is located next to the slope and a modern, fast gondola. The residence has a supermarket and two restaurants. There is a swimming pool across the street.
Comfort 4-person apartments (38-48 m²) + PLN 100 / person
Comfort 6-person apartments (54-58 m²) included in the price
If you want to have a guarantee of accommodation in an apartment of a given size, it is possible only with an email confirmation to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Freestyle / Freeride trainings will be conducted, among others, by a very talented player Tripout. Alexander Czuba I specialize in Freestyle Snowboarding, he includes in his top tricks double cork 1080. Of course, it will guide you on every skill level. Alexander gained many years of experience while representing the national team (https://www.instagram.com/aleksanderczuba/).
FREERIDE WORLD TOUR FINAL LIVE! The most important freeride competitions in the world, the best of the best riders from around the world, which you can watch on a daily basis on films and on YouTube, will compete on the legendary wall of Bec des Rosses. It's all within your sight!
Entrances to the pool, so you can relax after a day on the slopes (or outside)
You will drive in places where the most important winter events in the world take place. The wall from which the best freeriders of the world descend during the finale and the routes on which alpine skiers compete.
Many other attractions from SNOWEEthat your trip to the Alps would be even more cool. Party on the slopes? Regional dinner? We always have something extra up our sleeve. You will know the details before departure.
We provide high class coaches with WC, AIR CONDITIONING and VIDEO.
Coaches leave without additional payment from cities:
Possible transfer from the cities for an extra charge:
- Krakow + PLN 50
- Gdansk + PLN 100
If we do not collect enough participants to leave the specific city, commuting to the meeting point could be arranged via internal transport. This transport (access to) can be made by public transport, bus or coach, other than the final transport.
Coaches leave Poland in the afternoon and evening hours. The exact departure times of coaches from particular cities will be available in the booking panel 4 days before departure.
In the event of coach delays, you will be notified by SMS or telephone.
The seats in the coaches are numbered, so your team will definitely sit together! 🙂
Due to your comfort and safety, we have baggage allowances.
You can take with you:
- hand luggage: 5kg
- main luggage: 20kg (soft bag preferred)
- one set of equipment (skis / board + poles + boots)
Skis and boards can be packed in covers.
For snowboard equipment, it is best to unscrew the bindings and fasten them together with shoes in a separate bag. You will be sure that they will not break 😉
If you take a large cover (quiver), the sum of its weight together with your bag may not exceed 35kg.
You can buy additional luggage and / or an additional set of equipment at a price 120 PLN (20kg bag or set of equipment).
If you chose the option with self transport you pay 250zł less!
You will receive the exact address of the residence 4 days before departure.
Free outdoor approx. 200 m from the apartment building
The residence also has a covered parking lot for 10 CHF / day (earlier reservation required)