Four Valleys (Verbier) is the largest winter sports center in Switzerland and one of the largest in the world. In addition, Switzerland is quality & #8211; the latest infrastructure and well-prepared slopes. We are always drawn to Verbier, so we go there several times in the season. If you haven't been there with us yet, this is your last chance this winter!
The price includes:
✔ 6-day Verbier ski pass covering 180 km of slopes
✔ accommodation (7 nights) in a 4 * residence (more in the ACCOMMODATION tab)
✔ travel by a comfortable coach (more in the TRANSPORT tab)
✔ entry to the swimming pool
✔ bed linen (disposable)
✔ wi-fi in the apartment
✔ care of our guides
✔ SMS during trips, thanks to which you will not miss anything
✔ special SNOWEE discounts on site, to make it a little cheaper
✔ selected SNOWEE attractions (check more in the ATTRACTIONS tab)!
The price does not include:
- compulsory SKI & SNB insurance at PLN 49 (automatically added to the reservation) KL and salvage: PLN 50,000, accident insurance: PLN 15,000, luggage PLN 1,000
- meals, but the apartment has a kitchen 🙂
- returnable deposit for the apartment: 50CHF per person (returned after cleaning the apartment)
- climate and registration fee: 20CHF per person
- obligatory payment for apartment preparation: CHF 15 per person
– sprzątania końcowego: 50-100 CHF/apart. (można posprzątać samemu nie ponosząc kosztów)
- cotton pillowcases for bed linen: 10CHF (you can take your own or use one-time use)
– ręczników: 5CHF (można zabrać swoje)
- returnable deposit for the ski pass: 5CHF
– wejścia do sauny: 8CHF (od 18 r.ż.)
- obligatory contribution to the Tourist Guarantee Fund: 10 PLN
- extension of the ski pass to the entire Four Valleys (418 km of routes!): PLN 150 (NOTE! The pass can be extended up to 10 days before the date of departure)
- SKI or SNB group training 12 hours: 350 PLN
- additional COMFORT insurance - medical expenses and rescue sums extension up to 80,000 PLN, accident insurance sums extension up to 30,000 PLN and additional liability insurance for 80,000 PLN at the price of 69 PLN
- additional EXTREME insurance - valid outside of designated pistes (FREERIDE) and while riding in SNOWPARK (FREESTYLE): 79 PLN
- additional PREMIUM Insurance (COMFORT + EXTREME): 99 PLN
– dodatkowe Ubezpieczenie FULL – rozszerzenie KL i ratownictwo do 120 000 PLN, NNW do 60 000 PLN, bagaż 1000 PLN, OC 200 000 PLN, obowiązuje poza wyznaczonymi trasami oraz podczas jazdy w SNOWPARKU. Zawiera Pakiet Sport (m.in. zwrot za niewykorzystany Ski-Pass) oraz ubezpieczenie kontynuacji leczenia po podróży: 149zł
- optional SNOWEE attractions (check more in the ATTRACTIONS tab)!
Persons without subscription: -600 PLN
Contact us regarding the abovementioned discounts.
Terms of payment:
pierwsza transza w wysokości 100zł płatna w ciągu 48h od chwili zapisania się na wyjazd,
druga transza w wysokości 300zł płatna do 30/09/2020
- the rest of the amount is payable up to 30 days before departure
La Tzoumaz is located in the valley, right next to the world famous Verbier. The ski resort has the reputation of being one of the most important winter sports centers in the world. In Verbier, the competitors of the Ski World Cup compete, while freeriders take part in the finals of the Freeride World Tour competition. Only the best riders in the world descend from the Bec des Rosses (3222 m), recognized as the most difficult wall, with a 500 m elevation gain. The competition is watched live by as many as 6,000 annually. people.
La Tzoumaz is both a quiet town just in time for a holiday with children, as well as a starting point for people concentrating on riding and resting. However, don't worry & #8211; we will make sure that it is not boring (check our attractions!).
Verbier itself, which includes a basic pass, has 180 km of routes of all levels. For an additional fee (PLN 150), the ticket extends to all 4 valleys, offering over 418 km of pistes! Above Verbier towers the Mont-Fort peak, from which leads the black trail, awakening the imagination of advanced skiers. There are: boarder track and snow park. Those who take their first steps and less advanced riders also have somewhere to go.
Total route length & #8211; 180 (418) km including:
- easy routes 77 (151) km
- medium routes 53 (154) km
- difficult routes 50 (113) km
4 * The residence (built in 2017) with a higher standard is located directly at the slope and a modern, fast gondola. The residence has a supermarket and two restaurants. There is a swimming pool across the street.
Comfort 4-person apartments (38-48 m²) + 50 PLN / person NO PLACES
Comfort 6-person apartments (54-58 m²) included in the price
Guarantee of accommodation in the bedroom +100 PLN / person (NOTE! The bedroom can have one double or two single beds)
If you want to have a guarantee of accommodation in an apartment of a given size, it is possible only with an email confirmation to: firstname.lastname@example.org
ATTENTION !!! The following photos are examples and do not constitute an offer!
Entrances to the pool, so that you can relax after a day on the slopes (or outside) & #8211; free throughout the stay.
You will drive in places where the most important winter events in the world take place. The wall from which the best freeriders of the world descend during the Freeride World Tour finals and routes on which alpine skiers compete.
Many other attractions from SNOWEEthat your trip to the Alps would be even more cool. Party on the slopes? Regional dinner? We always have something extra up our sleeve. You will know the details before departure.
We provide highest class coaches with WC and AIR CONDITIONING. For your convenience, each of our coaches has more legroom.
Coaches leave without additional payment from cities:
Possible transfer from the cities for an extra charge:
- Krakow + PLN 50
- Szczecin + PLN 100
- Gdansk + PLN 100
It is also possible to get on the bus route (e.g. in Germany) - more info. on our hotline.
If we do not collect enough participants to leave the specific city, commuting to the meeting point could be arranged via internal transport. This transport (access to) can be made by public transport, bus or coach, other than the final transport.
The exact departure times of coaches from particular cities will be available in the booking panel 4 days before departure.
In the event of coach delays, you will be notified by SMS or telephone.
The seats in the coaches are numbered, so your team will definitely sit together! 🙂
Due to your comfort and safety, we have baggage allowances.
You can take with you:
- hand luggage: 5kg
- main luggage: 20kg (soft bag preferred)
- one set of equipment (skis / board + poles + boots);
Skis and boards can be packed in covers.
For snowboard equipment, it is best to unscrew the bindings and fasten them together with shoes in a separate bag. You will be sure that they will not break 😉
If you take a large cover (quiver), the sum of its weight together with your bag may not exceed 35kg.
You can increase the main luggage to 30kg (XL luggage) for the price of 100 PLN.
You can buy additional luggage at the price 200 PLN (20kg bag).
You can buy additional equipment for the price of 120 PLN (skiing or snowboarding).
If you chose the option with self transport you pay PLN 200 less!
You will receive the exact address of the residence 4 days before departure.
Free outdoor approx. 200 m from the apartment building
The residence also has a covered parking lot for 10 CHF / day (earlier reservation required)