It's after New Year's Eve, but you still don't have enough? Come with us to Les Menuires located in 3 Valleys, which is the largest resort in the world! Beautiful and long downhill runs await you and all the power of regional attractions, including the largest Alpine Coaster in France!
The price includes:
✔ 6-day Les Menuires skipass covering 160 km of slopes
✔ accommodation (7 nights) in a 4 * residence (more in the ACCOMMODATION tab)
✔ travel by a comfortable coach (more in the TRANSPORT tab)
✔ entry to the swimming pool and wellness
✔ care of our guides
✔ SMS during trips, thanks to which you will not miss anything
✔ special SNOWEE discounts on site, to make it a little cheaper
✔ selected SNOWEE attractions (check more in the ATTRACTIONS tab)!
✔ bed linen and towels
The price does not include:
- mandatory SKI & SNB insurance at 49 PLN (automatically added to the reservation price); medical expenses and rescue: 50,000PLN, accident insurance: 15,000 PLN, luggage 1,000 PLN
- meals, but the apartment has a kitchen 🙂
- returnable deposit for the apartment: 50 € per person (returned after cleaning the apartment)
- tourist tax: 20 € per person
- final cleaning: 50-150 € per apartment (you can clean yourself without costs)
- returnable deposit for ski pass: 2 €
- obligatory contribution to the Tourist Guarantee Fund: 10 PLN
- extension of the subscription to the entire Three Valleys: PLN 350 (ATTENTION! The subscription can be extended to a maximum of 10 days before the date of departure)
- SKI or SNB group training 12 hours: PLN 300 (groups max. 7 people)
- SNB PREMIUM group training 18 hours: PLN 400 (groups max. 7 people)
- travel cancellation insurance (can only be bought when booking the trip): PLN 150
- additional COMFORT insurance - medical expenses and rescue sums extension up to 80,000 PLN, accident insurance sums extension up to 30,000 PLN and additional liability insurance for 80,000 PLN at the price of 69 PLN
- additional EXTREME insurance - valid outside of designated pistes (FREERIDE) and while riding in SNOWPARK (FREESTYLE): 79 PLN
- additional PREMIUM Insurance (COMFORT + EXTREME): 99 PLN
- optional SNOWEE attractions (check more in the ATTRACTIONS tab)!
Terms of payment:
- advance payment of PLN 400 payable within 48 hours of signing up for the trip,
- the rest of the amount is payable up to 30 days before departure
Les Menuires is a ski resort located at an altitude of 1850 m above sea level in the Belleville Valley, which is part of the well-known resort of the Three Valleys.
The resort has 48 restaurants, 39 ski lifts and 62 runs. The resort has advanced ski slopes and routes for beginners. Its slopes are connected to over 600 km of Three Valleys ski runs, making them part of the largest ski region in the world. The resort not only has ski facilities, but also offers a number of other attractions such as the Alpine Coaster, the longest toboggan run in the French Alps, a sports center, SPA or mountain bike rides on the snow (on a specially prepared 4 km route). All this provides a breathtaking experience!
The geographical location and the maximum elevation at 2,850 m above sea level guarantee excellent conditions for winter sports from December to April.
KM OF PISTES
At the basic price you will receive from us a pass covering the Les Menuires / Saint Martin de Belleville area, which includes 160 km of pistes and 46 lifts (9 gondolas, 18 chair lifts, 19 T-bar lifts). Among them you will find both wide, gentle slopes marked in blue, slightly more demanding slopes marked in red and very demanding black slopes.
For the greatest adventurers, we also offer a pass for the entire Three Valleys offering access to over 600 km of ski slopes connected by a system of 189 lifts!
Length of ski runs & #8211; 160 km including:
- easy routes 75 km
- medium routes 62 km
- difficult routes 23 km
4 * The residence with swimming pool and wellness is located in the Bruyeres district, 100 m from the lifts.
Comfort 4-person apartments (approx. 32m²) + PLN 150 / person
Comfort apartments for 6 persons (approx. 40m²) included in the price
Comfort 8-person apartments (approx. 60m²) included in the price
If you want to have a guarantee of accommodation in an apartment of a given size, it is possible only with an email confirmation to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Alpine coasterin addition, the longest in the French Alps! Great attraction for families with children & #8211; you will race with the station mascot on the 1200 m long route! Attraction for children over 3 years old (on a sled with a parent).
WITHLa Tyrolienne rides, which is the highest in the world a zip line (3230 meters above sea level!). In a minute and forty-five seconds you will overcome a 230 m altitude difference. You will fly over high mountains at speeds exceeding 100 km / h!
Access is via the Bouchet chairlift in Orelle (Note: the subscription extension must be purchased). The queue works only in good weather, and the price of attractions is 50 euros. From 8 years old and up to 120 kg live weight 😉
La Folie Douce in Val Thorens, which is the most fashionable club in the Alps organizing apres ski.
Nearby Courchevel it's so awesome that Putin goes skiing there.
Many other attractions from SNOWEEthat your trip to the Alps would be even more cool. Party on the slopes? Regional dinner? We always have something extra up our sleeve. You will know the details before departure.
We provide high class coaches with WC, AIR CONDITIONING and VIDEO.
Coaches leave without additional payment from cities:
Possible transfer from the cities for an extra charge:
- Krakow + PLN 50
- Gdansk + PLN 100
If we do not collect enough participants to leave the specific city, commuting to the meeting point could be arranged via internal transport. This transport (access to) can be made by public transport, bus or coach, other than the final transport.
Coaches leave Poland in the afternoon and evening hours. The exact departure times of coaches from particular cities will be available in the booking panel 4 days before departure.
In the event of coach delays, you will be notified by SMS or telephone.
The seats in the coaches are numbered, so your team will definitely sit together! 🙂
Due to your comfort and safety, we have baggage allowances.
You can take with you:
- hand luggage: 5kg
- main luggage: 20kg (soft bag preferred)
- one set of equipment (skis / board + poles + boots)
Skis and boards can be packed in covers.
For snowboard equipment, it is best to unscrew the bindings and fasten them together with shoes in a separate bag. You will be sure that they will not break 😉
If you take a large cover (quiver), the sum of its weight together with your bag may not exceed 35kg.
You can buy additional luggage and / or an additional set of equipment at a price 120 PLN (20kg bag or set of equipment).
If you chose the option with self transport you pay 300zł less!
You will receive the exact address of the residence 4 days before departure.
Free outdoor parking is located approx. 50m from the residence.