Good everywhere, but the best in Chamrousse. An intimate, beautifully located resort with Olympic traditions, plenty of attractions for children (and for large children too), wonderful backcountry for freeriders and a panorama of Grenoble on sunny days. February couldn't start better!
The price includes:
✔ 6-day Chamrousse skipass covering 90 km of slopes
✔ accommodation (7 nights) in a 3 * residence (more in the ACCOMMODATION tab)
✔ entries to the outdoor pool with heated water
✔ care of our guides
✔ SMS during trips, thanks to which you will not miss anything
✔ special SNOWEE discounts on site, to make it a little cheaper
✔ selected SNOWEE attractions (check more in the ATTRACTIONS tab)!
The price does not include:
- compulsory SKI & SNB insurance at PLN 49 (automatically added to the reservation) KL and salvage: PLN 50,000, accident insurance: PLN 15,000, luggage PLN 1,000
- meals, but the apartment has a kitchen 🙂
- returnable deposit for the apartment: 50 € per person (returned after cleaning the apartment)
- tourist tax: € 12 per person
- pillowcases for bed linen: 10/15 € (you can bring yours)
- final cleaning: 50-100 € per apartment (you can clean yourself without costs)
- obligatory contribution to the Tourist Guarantee Fund: 10 PLN
- SKI or SNB group training 12 hours: PLN 300 (groups max. 7 people)
- CHILDREN group training 18 hours: 400 PLN (groups max. 7 people)
- individual CHILDREN training (on request)
- travel cancellation insurance (can only be bought when booking the trip): PLN 150
- additional COMFORT insurance - medical expenses and rescue sums extension up to 80,000 PLN, accident insurance sums extension up to 30,000 PLN and additional liability insurance for 80,000 PLN at the price of 69 PLN
- additional EXTREME insurance - valid outside of designated pistes (FREERIDE) and while riding in SNOWPARK (FREESTYLE): 79 PLN
- additional PREMIUM Insurance (COMFORT + EXTREME): 99 PLN
- optional SNOWEE attractions (check more in the ATTRACTIONS tab)!
Discounts on Ski-Pass for children:
Child (up to 4 years old): -300 PLN
Contact us to get a discount.
Terms of payment:
- advance payment of PLN 400 payable within 48 hours of signing up for the trip,
- the rest of the amount is payable up to 30 days before departure
If you are tired of large resorts that are difficult to comprehend, it means that Chamrousse is for you. If you want to ride well, it's also for you. The charming town served as the Olympic village during the Winter Games in Grenoble. Today it is one of the most charming resorts in the French Alps. The panorama of nearby Grenoble and spectacular sunsets are especially impressive.
The iconic K DOX bar is located on site. Small, but almost every evening filled with party people.
In the center, the "first traces" are well placed & #8211; out of 90 km of routes, up to 46 are easy, but advanced riders are not bored here either. Waiting for them include the black Couloir Casserousse route running between the mountains and the long, beautifully fitting sports thread Olympique Homme. There are 28 km of medium routes, and 16 difficult routes. Up to 22 ski lifts.
If the conditions are good, Chamrousse is a great place to ride off the pistes. Most of the conventions are backcountry & #8211; we ride between rarely growing trees, there are snowy fields and many options for those starting their adventure with freeride. Advanced riders will appreciate variants from the highest peak of La Croix de Chamrousse. The resort also has a large Sunset Snowpark, rated the best snow park in France a few years ago.
Total route length & #8211; 90 km including:
Easy routes 46 km
Medium routes 28 km
Difficult routes 16 km
3 * Apartments in Chamrousse are up to 300 meters from the slopes. Close to everywhere & #8211; to the market, restaurants and bars (including the iconic K DOXU), winter equipment rental.
4-person apartments (approx. 30m²) + PLN 100 / person
Apartments for 6 persons (approx. 38m²) in the price
Apartments for 8 persons (approx. 52m²) included in the price
10-person apartments (approx. 68m²) in the price
If you want to have a guarantee of accommodation in an apartment of a given size, it is possible only with an email confirmation to: email@example.com
An animator goes with us for family tripsso that your children will not be bored after going off the slopes. The animator organizes games and activities, children watch movies, sing, dance and win prizes, and you have free time.
SKI / SNB training for children (in groups). Paid additionally, optional. 16 hours: PLN 400 (groups of max. 7 people)
Diving in a frozen lake? Dog sledding? Cross-country skis or rockets? There is definitely something to do at Chamrousse. And for those seeking the climate of France, a trip to nearby Grenoble. Soon we will announce our plan of attractions for this trip 🙂
Many other attractions from SNOWEEthat your trip to the Alps would be even more cool. Party on the slopes? Regional dinner? We always have something extra up our sleeve. You will know the details before departure.
We provide high class coaches with WC, AIR CONDITIONING and VIDEO.
Coaches leave without additional payment from cities:
Possible transfer from the cities for an extra charge:
- Krakow + PLN 50
- Gdansk + PLN 100
If we do not collect enough participants to leave the specific city, commuting to the meeting point could be arranged via internal transport. This transport (access to) can be made by public transport, bus or coach, other than the final transport.
Coaches leave Poland in the afternoon and evening hours. The exact departure times of coaches from particular cities will be available in the booking panel 4 days before departure.
In the event of coach delays, you will be notified by SMS or telephone.
The seats in the coaches are numbered, so your team will definitely sit together! 🙂
Due to your comfort and safety, we have baggage allowances.
You can take with you:
- hand luggage: 5kg
- main luggage: 20kg (soft bag preferred)
- one set of equipment (skis / board + poles + boots)
Skis and boards can be packed in covers.
For snowboard equipment, it is best to unscrew the bindings and fasten them together with shoes in a separate bag. You will be sure that they will not break 😉
If you take a large cover (quiver), the sum of its weight together with your bag may not exceed 35kg.
You can buy additional luggage and / or an additional set of equipment at a price 120 PLN (20kg bag or set of equipment).
You will receive the exact address of the residence 4 days before departure.
The residence has free outdoor parking, no reservation required.