A small town, atmospheric eateries and pubs, a solid ski area (185 km of slopes and up to 6 snow parks) and the climate created by the Mediterranean & #8211; approx. 100 km in a straight line. Thanks to the proximity of the sea, there are more days with snowfall and the forests grow up to 2500 meters above sea level!
The price includes:
✔ 6-day Vars-Risoul skipass covering 185 km of slopes
✔ accommodation (7 nights) in a 4 * residence (more in the ACCOMMODATION tab)
✔ travel by a comfortable coach (more in the TRANSPORT tab)
✔ basic final cleaning (without a kitchenette)
✔ pillowcases for bedding and towels
✔ care of our guides
✔ SMS during trips, thanks to which you will not miss anything
✔ special SNOWEE discounts on site, to make it a little cheaper
✔ selected SNOWEE attractions (check more in the ATTRACTIONS tab)!
The price does not include:
- compulsory SKI & SNB insurance at PLN 49 (automatically added to the reservation) KL and salvage: PLN 50,000, accident insurance: PLN 15,000, luggage PLN 1,000
- meals, but the apartment has a kitchen 🙂
- returnable deposit for the apartment: 50 € per person (returned after cleaning the apartment)
- tourist tax: € 12 per person
- additional final cleaning: 50-100 € / apartment. (you can clean yourself without costs)
- obligatory contribution to the Tourist Guarantee Fund: 10 PLN
- SKI or SNB group training 12 hours: PLN 300 (groups max. 7 people)
- travel cancellation insurance (can only be bought when booking the trip): PLN 150
- additional COMFORT insurance - medical expenses and rescue sums extension up to 80,000 PLN, accident insurance sums extension up to 30,000 PLN and additional liability insurance for 80,000 PLN at the price of 69 PLN
- additional EXTREME insurance - valid outside of designated pistes (FREERIDE) and while riding in SNOWPARK (FREESTYLE): 79 PLN
- additional PREMIUM Insurance (COMFORT + EXTREME): 99 PLN
- optional SNOWEE attractions (check more in the ATTRACTIONS tab)!
Terms of payment:
- advance payment of PLN 400 payable within 48 hours of signing up for the trip,
- the rest of the amount is payable up to 30 days before departure
Vars is a cozy winter sports center located in the French department of the High Alps at an altitude of 1750 m above sea level. This place offers a variety of varied ski runs of various levels of difficulty and 6 snow parks! This real paradise for amateurs of white madness is known in the world among others from the very steep Chabrieres ski track (max. 98%, angle close to 45 °), where Simone Origone broke his own world record in downhill skiing in 2015, reaching a speed of 252,632 km / h! Thanks to the extensive and wonderfully maintained database of snowparks, the resort has been hosting the most famous freeride and freestyle disciplines for many years, both skiers and snowboarders.
When writing about Vars, one should not forget about Risoul, located at an altitude of 1850 m above sea level. Both resorts combine not only the lifts and a shared pass, but also the term Domaine de la Foret Blanche. This means & #8222; White Forest Area & #8221; derived from the specific microclimate & #8211; incoming masses of moist and warm air from the Mediterranean, often causing huge snowfalls and forests rising to a height of 2500 m above sea level! These factors affect the very long persistence of large layers of snow, and the season lasts here until the last days of April. Together, both stations form an area covering 180 km of routes of varying difficulty. Interestingly, the slopes in Vars have southern exposure, so they are famous for the sun, and in Risoul the northern one, thanks to which fresh snow stays longer after precipitation.
Life in Vars is calm, but full of charming restaurants and small bars.
KM OF PISTES
Length of ski runs Vars & #8211; Risoul: 185 km
- easy routes 105 km
- medium routes 70 km
- difficult routes 10 km
Residence 4 * is located approx. 50m from the lifts.
Comfort 4-person apartments (approx. 32m²) included in the price
Comfort 6-person apartments (approx. 46m²) included
If you want to have a guarantee of accommodation in an apartment of a given size, it is possible only with an email confirmation to: email@example.com
We'll take you to Briancon, a picturesque town at the foot of the Alps (provided that a group gathers). The trip price is around 10 €.
You can take the Chabrieres route, on which Jędrzej Dobrowolski set the Polish record for the downhill speed (244.233 km / h), and Simone Origone the world record.
Many other attractions from SNOWEEthat your trip to the Alps would be even more cool. Party on the slopes? Regional dinner? We always have something extra up our sleeve. You will know the details before departure.
We provide high class coaches with WC, AIR CONDITIONING and VIDEO.
Coaches leave without additional payment from cities:
Possible transfer from the cities for an extra charge:
- Krakow + PLN 50
- Gdansk + PLN 100
If we do not collect enough participants to leave the specific city, commuting to the meeting point could be arranged via internal transport. This transport (access to) can be made by public transport, bus or coach, other than the final transport.
Coaches leave Poland in the afternoon and evening hours. The exact departure times of coaches from particular cities will be available in the booking panel 4 days before departure.
In the event of coach delays, you will be notified by SMS or telephone.
The seats in the coaches are numbered, so your team will definitely sit together! 🙂
Due to your comfort and safety, we have baggage allowances.
You can take with you:
- hand luggage: 5kg
- main luggage: 20kg (soft bag preferred)
- one set of equipment (skis / board + poles + boots)
Skis and boards can be packed in covers.
For snowboard equipment, it is best to unscrew the bindings and fasten them together with shoes in a separate bag. You will be sure that they will not break 😉
If you take a large cover (quiver), the sum of its weight together with your bag may not exceed 35kg.
You can buy additional luggage and / or an additional set of equipment at a price 120 PLN (20kg bag or set of equipment).
If you chose the option with self transport you pay 300zł less!
You will receive the exact address of the residence 4 days before departure.
Free parking is available in front of the residence. It is also possible to book an indoor car park at a price of approx. 50 EUR / week. Prior booking required.