Avoriaz is part of the Portes du Soleil & #8211; one of the largest winter sports centers in the world. If you extend your subscription, you'll get access to 650 km of routes. Avoriaz is located right on the Swiss border, so you can taste the culture of both France and Switzerland.
The price includes:
✔ 6-day Avoriaz ski pass covering 75 km of slopes
✔ accommodation (7 nights) in apartments (more in the ACCOMMODATION tab)
✔ travel by a comfortable coach (more in the TRANSPORT tab)
✔ basic final cleaning (not including kitchen cleaning and garbage disposal)
✔ pillowcases for bedding and towels
✔ entry to the sauna and gym
✔ care of our guides
✔ SMS during trips, thanks to which you will not miss anything
✔ special SNOWEE discounts on site, to make it a little cheaper
✔ selected SNOWEE attractions (check more in the ATTRACTIONS tab)!
The price does not include:
- compulsory SKI & SNB insurance at PLN 49 (automatically added to the reservation) KL and salvage: PLN 50,000, accident insurance: PLN 15,000, luggage PLN 1,000
- meals, but the apartment has a kitchen 🙂
- returnable deposit for the apartment: 50 € per person (returned after cleaning the apartment)
- registration fee: 15 € per person
- additional cleaning: 50-150 € per apartment (you can clean by yourself without costs)
- returnable deposit for ski pass: 5 €
- obligatory contribution to the Tourist Guarantee Fund: 10 PLN
- extension of the skipass to the entire Portes du Soleil (over 650 km of routes): PLN 350
- SKI or SNB group training 12 hours: 350 PLN
- SNB PREMIUM group training 18 hours: 500 PLN
- travel cancellation insurance (can only be bought when booking the trip): 200 PLN
- additional COMFORT insurance - medical expenses and rescue sums extension up to 80,000 PLN, accident insurance sums extension up to 30,000 PLN and additional liability insurance for 80,000 PLN at the price of 69 PLN
- additional EXTREME insurance - valid outside of designated pistes (FREERIDE) and while riding in SNOWPARK (FREESTYLE): 79 PLN
- additional PREMIUM Insurance (COMFORT + EXTREME): 99 PLN
- optional SNOWEE attractions (check more in the ATTRACTIONS tab)!
Terms of payment:
- advance payment of PLN 400 payable within 48 hours of signing up for the trip,
- the rest of the amount is payable up to 30 days before departure
Avoriaz is a ski station located in a picturesque scenery above the traditional French village of Morzine. Avoriaz is part of Portes du Soleil & #8211; one of the world's largest ski resorts. Avoriaz is a real, lively international resort that has a lot to offer.
It's located in the middle of the Portes du Soleil ski resort. Just take one of the many modern lifts to see one of the most beautiful panoramas in the whole Alps (including Les Dents du Midi and Les Dents Blanches). Avoriaz is a resort for everyone & #8211; there are both wide blue routes and more demanding red and black slopes. It is a resort that hits the hearts of skiers and snowboarders of all ages! The height and location of the resort guarantees snow cover from December to April (on average 8 meters of snow each winter).
But Avoriaz is not just skiing! The resort also teems with life after riding on the slopes. Due to its location, we can find here both French and Swiss cuisine, as well as local Savoyard specialties.
Composed of twelve smaller resorts, located between France and Switzerland, les Portes du Soleil is one of the largest ski resorts in the world with an impressive number of 650 km of slopes. With a wide and varied selection of ski runs, Portes du Soleil is a treat for both beginners and more advanced skiers. Also, freeride amateurs & #8217; u will find something for themselves.
75 km of routes, including:
45 km of blue and green routes
14 km of red routes
16 km of black runs
Apartments located next to the slope (ski-in, ski-out).
4-person apartments (approx. 35m²) +100 PLN / person
Apartments for 5 persons (approx. 35m²) in the price
Guarantee of accommodation in the bedroom +100 PLN / person
If you want to have a guarantee of accommodation in an apartment of a given size, it is possible only with an email confirmation to: firstname.lastname@example.org
ATTENTION !!! The following photos are examples and do not constitute an offer!
Fantasticable & #8211; feel like Superman! A zipline ride in a horizontal position is great fun, and what views, what impressions!
Aquariaz & #8211; a large aquapark with many attractions for children and adults, such as a climbing wall or outdoor jacuzzi.
Museum of mechanical music in nearby Les Gets this place is really worth visiting. There we will see various music boxes, organisms, as well as the oldest in France and still running slow-speed carousels 🙂
Many other attractions from SNOWEEthat your trip to the Alps would be even more cool. Party on the slopes? Regional dinner? We always have something extra up our sleeve. You will know the details before departure.
We provide highest class coaches with WC and AIR CONDITIONING. For your convenience, each of our coaches has more legroom.
Coaches leave without additional payment from cities:
Possible transfer from the cities for an extra charge:
- Krakow + PLN 50
- Szczecin + PLN 100
- Gdansk + PLN 100
It is also possible to get on the bus route (e.g. in Germany) - more info. on our hotline.
If we do not collect enough participants to leave the specific city, commuting to the meeting point could be arranged via internal transport. This transport (access to) can be made by public transport, bus or coach, other than the final transport.
The exact departure times of coaches from particular cities will be available in the booking panel 4 days before departure.
In the event of coach delays, you will be notified by SMS or telephone.
The seats in the coaches are numbered, so your team will definitely sit together! 🙂
Due to your comfort and safety, we have baggage allowances.
You can take with you:
- hand luggage: 5kg
- main luggage: 20kg (soft bag preferred)
- one set of equipment (skis / board + poles + boots);
Skis and boards can be packed in covers.
For snowboard equipment, it is best to unscrew the bindings and fasten them together with shoes in a separate bag. You will be sure that they will not break 😉
If you take a large cover (quiver), the sum of its weight together with your bag may not exceed 35kg.
You can increase the main luggage to 30kg (XL luggage) for the price of 100 PLN.
You can buy additional luggage at the price 200 PLN (20kg bag).
You can buy additional equipment for the price of 120 PLN (skiing or snowboarding).
If you chose the option with self transport you pay PLN 200 less!
You will receive the exact address of the residence 4 days before departure.
Avoriaz is entirely a car-free zone, so leave your car in the parking lot outside the resort. The price for a covered car park is approx. 93 € / week.