- A lot of attractions on site
- Possibility of skiing and boarding in the middle of summer
- Lake and other summer entertainment
- Tight apartments
- Driving in summer is only possible until 13:00
- Only a week? :(
Skis, snowboard, bicycles, crazy airbag, tennis, trampolines, skatepark, aquapark, kayaks, SUPs, sports center or lake & #8211; hard to choose? That's TIGNES in the summer! You just can't get bored here! In the morning for skiing or boarding, and in the afternoon & #8230; choose from the numerous summer attractions of Tignes or just chill by the lake.
The price includes:
✔ 6-day Tignes skipass covering 20 km of slopes and a snow park (in summer the ski runs are open from 7:15 am to #8211; 13:00 am)
✔ 7 nights accommodation (more in the ACCOMMODATION tab)
✔ travel by a comfortable coach or bus (more in the TRANSPORT tab)
✔ activity card (My Tignes Open)
✔ pilot care
✔ selected SNOWEE attractions (check more in the ATTRACTIONS tab)!
The price does not include:
- compulsory insurance at PLN 49 (automatically added to the reservation) KL and salvage: PLN 50,000, accident insurance: PLN 15,000, luggage PLN 1,000
- meals, but the apartment has a kitchen 🙂
- returnable deposit for the apartment: 50 € per person (returned after cleaning the apartment)
- tourist tax: € 12 per person
- final cleaning: 50-60 € per apartment (you can clean yourself without costs)
- pillowcases for bed linen: 12/16 € (you can take yours)
- returnable deposit for ski pass: 3 €
- obligatory contribution to the Tourist Guarantee Fund: 10 PLN
- SKI or SNB group training 12 hours: 400 PLN (groups max. 7 people) & #8211; WARNING! The training will take place only if the right number of participants is gathered!
- additional COMFORT SKI & SNB insurance - extension of KL and rescue up to PLN 80,000, accident insurance up to 30,000 and additional liability insurance PLN 80,000 at the price of PLN 69
- additional EXTREME SKI & SNB Insurance - valid outside designated routes (FREERIDE) and while driving in SNOWPARK (FREESTYLE): 79 PLN
- additional PREMIUM SKI & SNB Insurance (COMFORT + EXTREME): PLN 99
- bicycle transport: PLN 150
- optional SNOWEE attractions (check more in the ATTRACTIONS tab)!
Terms of payment:
- advance payment of PLN 400 payable within 48 hours of signing up for the trip,
- the rest of the amount is payable up to 30 days before departure
Tignes in winter is one of the largest ski resorts in France and in the world. And in the summer? In summer, Tignes turns into a real sports entertainment center. Thanks to the two glaciers Pissaillas and Grande Motte (3,656 m), you can ski and snowboard here almost all year round. Tignes is also a paradise for cyclists. BIKE PARK Tignes & #8211; Val d & #8217; Isère has over 150 km of bicycle routes. This is one of the best MTB parks in the French Alps! Tignes is lively in summer. This is a place where you can do lots of sports activities & #8211; skis, snowboard, bicycles, tennis, trampolines, skatepark, aquapark, kayaks, SUPs and that's not all & #8230;
KM OF PISTES
Tignes and Val d & #8217; Isere form the l'Espace Killy region which consists of over 300 km of ski slopes. In summer, this number is limited to 20 km of slopes and a snow park. This is one of the few places in Europe and the world where you can still go skiing and snowboarding in the summer. In summer, the ski runs are open from 7:15 am & #8211; 13.00.
Summer days in Tignes start with cooler temperatures in the morning, which make it possible to skis and skis on frozen snow on one of the two glaciers. And in the afternoons & #8211; jump in shorts or bikinis and rush to the lake or take advantage of all the other sports possibilities.
In summer, the routes are between 3000 and 3456 m above sea level, which means that snow conditions in the morning are ideal here. After skiing and boarding, we recommend a drink and sunbathing on the terrace at 3000 m above sea level with a panoramic view of the snowy Alpine peaks.
Length of ski runs in summer: 20 km
Slopes between 3000 and 3456 m above sea level
Four-bed apartments, standard (approx. 23m²) & #8211; sample apartment look:
- living room & #8211; sleeping room with pull-out bed for two (can be separated and sleep separately)
- a bedroom with a pull-out bed for two (can be separated and sleeping separately)
- a fully equipped kitchenette (everything necessary for cooking, plus a dishwasher)
- bathroom with bathtub or shower and toilet
- all apartments have a balcony or terrace
Accommodation for fewer people (extra charge for a free bed is PLN 400)
Tignes in the summer it is a place with a very wide range of sport activities and not only & #8230; Thanks to the My Tignes Open card you have access to most of these attractions.
Skiing and snowboarding in summer & #8211; Tignes is one of the few resorts where you can ski and snowboard in the summer. Thanks to two glaciers stretching between 3,000 and 3,456 m above sea level, Tignes is the perfect place for winter sports in the summer!
Bicycles & #8211; use 150 km of bicycle routes located in Tignes & #8211; Val d & #8217; Isère. There's a reason why it's one of the best MTB resorts in the French Alps!
Or maybe cycling? Test your skills on the route to the penultimate stage of the Tour de France, surrounded by a unique landscape at the gates of Parc de la Vanoise.
Watersports Center & #8211; in summer, a natural 25-hectare lake in the heart of Tignes turns into a perfect playground. Get on board a catamaran, a pontoon, a pedalo, a canoe or a SUP and start your adventure on the lake (exemplary prices: pedal boat, canoe 5.50 EUR / half hour; SUP 9.90 EUR / half hour; catamaran 22 EUR / hour)
ACROLAND & #8211; on the shores of Lake Tignes there is the latest acrobatic equipment for you to have fun even better! Try it yourself!
& #8211; Hot jumping slide: slide on your back or stomach and finish your ride with an acrobatic jump to the lake!
& #8211; Ramp for jumping to the lake: from it you can jump on skis, snowboard or even BMX. The 35-meter ramp makes it possible to train a lot of tricks here. It's a place where many freestyle riders get ready for the winter season.
Crazy Airbag & #8211; Do you need a thrill? Try a crazy airbag!
From simple jumps to crazy tricks with turns & #8211; and all this is completely safe!
skatepark & #8211; in summer in Tignes freestylers from every discipline meet at the skatepark on the lake. This state-of-the-art facility with an area of 800 m² was imported from Basel, Switzerland after the European Skateboard Championships in 2005.
hiking & #8211; the area of 55,000 hectares of beautiful wildlife is a real treat for hiking enthusiasts. Almost half of the village is located in the Vanoise National Park, which & #8211; together with the Italian national park "du Grand Paradis" & #8211; creates the most extensive protected area in Western Europe.
Golf & #8211; located at an altitude of 2100 m above sea level, a full 18-hole golf course is one of the highest objects of this type in the world.
Did you think that was all? Where's that? Tignes also includes: team sports, archery, horse riding, climbing, swimming, fishing, rafting and kayaking, tennis, trampolines, zorbing, paragliding and activities for children.
Transport for this trip will take place by coach or bus (depending on the number of volunteers).
We provide high class coaches with WC, AIR CONDITIONING and VIDEO.
Coaches leave without additional payment from cities:
Possible transfer from the cities for an extra charge:
- Warsaw + PLN 50
- Poznań + PLN 50
- Łódź + 50 PLN
- Krakow + PLN 50
- Gdansk + PLN 100
If we do not collect enough participants to leave the specific city, commuting to the meeting point could be arranged via internal transport. This transport (access to) can be made by public transport, bus or coach, other than the final transport.
Coaches leave Poland in the afternoon and evening hours. The exact departure times of coaches from particular cities will be available in the booking panel 4 days before departure.
In the event of coach delays, you will be notified by SMS or telephone.
The seats in the coaches are numbered, so your team will definitely sit together! 🙂
Due to your comfort and safety, we have baggage allowances.
You can take with you:
- hand luggage: 5kg
- main luggage: 20kg (soft bag preferred)
- one set of equipment (skis / board + poles + boots)
Skis and boards can be packed in covers.
For snowboard equipment, it is best to unscrew the bindings and fasten them together with shoes in a separate bag. You will be sure that they will not break 😉
If you take a large cover (quiver), the sum of its weight together with your bag may not exceed 35kg.
You can buy additional luggage and / or an additional set of equipment at a price 120 PLN (20kg bag or set of equipment).
It is possible to transport the bike in the price PLN 150
If you chose the option with self transport you pay 200 PLN less!
You will receive the exact address of the residence 4 days before departure.
Parking on the street in Tignes is free.